Oblivion closes

When I play oblivion in full screen the window closes down. When I play the cursor is moving behind the game on the desctop and when the cursor is on the top of the screen it's like it's clicking outside the window and the game closes down and I have to open it again, it is really annoying when I'm in a fight or lock picking

I use windows 7 if that matters.

Do you have the sidebar on. If you have it on you should close it before playing Oblivion. The sidebar caused similar problems for me with Vista

It's never a good idea to have any other program active under the game window. Some programs, such as Instant Message programs can steal the focus for just a second when they update. And when they do, the cursor picks up whatever was on that screen instead of the game. And sometimes you can end up with several cursors, the one on the game screen and the one on the screen below it. Who knows what you are licking on underneath. Xfire used to do this a lot, especially on the lockpicking screen, but I thought they fixed it.

It's never a good idea to have any other program active under the game window. Some programs, such as Instant Message programs can steal the focus for just a second when they update. And when they do, the cursor picks up whatever was on that screen instead of the game. And sometimes you can end up with several cursors, the one on the game screen and the one on the screen below it. Who knows what you are licking on underneath. Xfire used to do this a lot, especially on the lockpicking screen, but I thought they fixed it.

Thanks, it works fine now :D