Wood Elf Race...

The Extreme TES

hey people...i noticed that everyone are talking about argonians...orcs...dark elves...but no one talks about wood elves...I dont love wood elves on my own... So how much do you love wood elves :whistling: . :sweat:

My assasin is a wood elf. I think they are best suited for every achery-type but personally I don't like them. I'm pretty tall and playing a short wood elf is somewhat annoying. So overall I rather use dark elfs or bretons sometimes even imperials but for an archer I will most likely choose a wood elf again.

Always have played a Bosmer :smile: Since the days of Morrowind...she was so godly with her DB armour and Daedric Bow :biggrin: Love Bosmers...sneaky, fast, and deadly. My Bosmer is half Dremora though...so she's even more deadly :smile:

hey people...i noticed that everyone are talking about argonians...orcs...dark elves...but no one talks about wood elves...I dont love wood elves on my own... So how much do you love wood elves :whistling: . :sweat:

I love wood elves my favorite race ever they make good rangers assassins theives and any other sneaky class :) I dont like how short they r compared to the other races tho but wood elves ftw

They were my favorite in morrowind because I thought one of the female faces was hot. I had a woodelf so strong that she was almost to the point of immortality. The only things that could kill her were all 5 of Almalexia's hands. But I hardly ever play as one in oblivion. I usually use bretons for there magic now.

I use this mod, so Wood Elves are actually pretty cute in my game. My first character was a Wood Elf, but right now I'm more fond of my Breton. I might make a Wood Elf (or High Elf; still deciding) as a new character some day.

I might give this mod a try, since I find all elf races repetitive, including Dark elves. The only thing that separates them are hight, color and ears, that's all so I don't prefer elves at all.

• 1 month later...

I use this mod, so Wood Elves are actually pretty cute in my game. My first character was a Wood Elf, but right now I'm more fond of my Breton. I might make a Wood Elf (or High Elf; still deciding) as a new character some day.

That entire mod was inspired by my character, Marala. She was my main back in Morrowind, and she's developed quite a bit during the years Oblivion's been out. Needless to say, she's still a Woodelf. Always will be. As long as it's not a male, wood elves rock. :yes:

http://tangentgirls.com/gallery/d/3692-2/sswm.jpg