XBOX 360 or PS3

dudutz18

InternetTherapist

Yes i agree that reallly sounds biased does the xbox live have game sharing No, as stated each system is equally good. So stop being so one sided.

If a friend of mine asked me which type of laptop he should buy, first thing I'd ask him is does he like gaming, I like to narrow things down from the start.

If he said yes, I would say don't buy a Macbook Air, as it's not good for gaming, and we'd start talking about other options and his price range.

Now let me translate what I assume you two think I just said.

"If a friend of mine asked me which type of laptop he should buy, first thing I'd do is tell him laptops are only good for gaming, don't buy a Macbook Air because it can't do gaming, everything from Apple is horrible, even if you don't like gaming that much you need to buy one for gaming."

This is how I'd assume you would word it if you were talking about helping one of your friends.

"If a friend of mine asked me which type of laptop he should buy, I'd tell him every laptop is the same, any differences between different models and brands totally evens out, judging them based on pros and cons is ignorant if you come to the conclusion that some do some things better than others."

I was trying to help somebody by replying to this thread, I did not know my personal experience and opinion of my Xbox 360 and PS3 would get me labeled a fanboy as it did, but I do not regret trying to help the original poster, as I still feel my personal experience means something.

Thx for the replies once again really opened my eyes

I have decided and there goes my decision:

I bought both of them, but XBOX360Live is for me and the PS3 is for my brother

With a special agreement: We can swap anytime we like

One thing I like from XBOX: Good community worthwhile spending about 8bux/month

One thing I like from PS3: High-rating games are mostly available on PS3

One thing I don't like from XBOX: MicroLag may occur during gameplay

One thing I don't like from PS3: The games are incredibly expensive since most of its games are generally brand new. FF13 costs 140bux

There are more to write, but I did write only one thing from each aspect to make it more contrast and please note those were opinions. And I'm pretty sure those things above were mentioned in previous posts.

This doesn't mean this topic is finished, please keep debating while it is free still

Please note my English is not good so there might be a part that is a bit confusing xD If so, well bad luck!

Thx for the replies once again really opened my eyes

I have decided and there goes my decision:

I bought both of them, but XBOX360Live is for me and the PS3 is for my brother

With a special agreement: We can swap anytime we like

One thing I like from XBOX: Good community worthwhile spending about 8bux/month

One thing I like from PS3: High-rating games are mostly available on PS3

One thing I don't like from XBOX: MicroLag may occur during gameplay

One thing I don't like from PS3: The games are incredibly expensive since most of its games are generally brand new. FF13 costs 140bux

There are more to write, but I did write only one thing from each aspect to make it more contrast and please note those were opinions. And I'm pretty sure those things above were mentioned in previous posts.

This doesn't mean this topic is finished, please keep debating while it is free still

Please note my English is not good so there might be a part that is a bit confusing xD If so, well bad luck!

FFXIII is the normal price here. I am used to new games being $60 US. Hopefully, I will have the PS3 too...in another 8 months, haha. I really want Versus.

Happy gaming!

- Tomlong54210