Beautiful People eyes black

I have no idea why but whenever I get to the character creation their eyes are black, the mystic elf picture doesn't show up, most of the faces are a deep dark red color, and I can't figure it out. If you ask for a load order, you'll have to tell me what it is and how to change it.

You would have to download Wrye Bash, haha. I actually suggest using BAIN if you use multiple cosmetic mods, but OBMM is easier to use. However, you can post your load using the last method listed (through the command prompt.) You do not need a utility to list your load order, but I suggest downloading at least one.

Preparing for Mods <-- you can read about the differences here, while I look over your load order

If you decide to use one of the mod managing utilities, I can link other pages you should probably read to get familiar with them. For now, you should definitely get BOSS. It is simple to install, and there is basically no reason why any mod user should not install it.

Load Ordering <-- You can download and install BOSS before doing the reading, but you should read the rest of the page as well