HV Ammo

RedVexHK

I'm not sure if this is possible.. but if it is.. wear on a weapon is doubled.. damage is doubled.. and there's a chance the weapon will actually break. High velocity ammo.. hard to find.. worth using... but it might just wreck your favorite gun.. so use with care..

Having different ammo for the same gun is really kludgy in this game. You can change the bullet speed easily enough, and change the damage rate of the weapon easily enough, but the idea of going back and forth on the same weapon, wearing it at different rates... makes my head hurt.

Having different ammo for the same gun is really kludgy in this game. You can change the bullet speed easily enough, and change the damage rate of the weapon easily enough, but the idea of going back and forth on the same weapon, wearing it at different rates... makes my head hurt.

Keredyeh (can't spell it, damn) made a bullet/Grenade script that didn't lose weapon health, unequip the item or use dummies. So yeah, you could have your FAL (xample) feed CALIBR 7.62x51 as normal or feed vanilla .308 as High velocity rounds with more damage.

Yup its quite simple just use get weapon condition function and transfer it to the new weapon ammo types. The damage and weapon health is defined in the weapons special id so there's no need to keep track there. There is a proof of concept script available on the nexus that does just this.

hmm,so it's possible then?? and Yes.. Ghost In the Shell.. I'm sorry. but I love Anime..

Bleach.. (Rukia's my fave)

GITS.. Motoko Kusangi ROCKS!

If there's a mod already.. or someone working on one like it I'd love to try it. Thanks guys.