Havok Ship

GreatLucifer

Hey everybody

I'm looking for a ship with havoks, so it will react to its surroundings and prefferably even float. I downloaded the Sunbleached Shipwreck from Zedas, and made it into an item that can't be picked up. But appearantly, is will not react in any way and it probably has something to do with the file itself.

The SBSW is great, and what would be ideal is this wreck with the hole in the side fixed, and ofcourse Havok.

I'm not asking for great retextures or whatever (though I have no idea if adding Havok is simple) or interior. I'd be more than happy with the Havoks.

The first thing that springs to mind is to somehow make it a (static) creature or NPC, as these seem to naturally float.

However, though not new at modding or scripting, I heave no idea how to do this. I suppose it'd require extra tools.

Oh, and OBSE wont work for me, so that's not an option (I doubt it'd help anyway)

I'd really appreciate some help :)

Lucifer

Oh, and OBSE wont work for me, so that's not an option (I doubt it'd help anyway)

Actually, there are moving ships because of that and ones that mimic floating, like here.. Vanilla scripting would cause the ship to loose it collision most of the times and would rather benefit from an animation.

(though I have no idea if adding Havok is simple)

Not really. Havok causes havoc. If you would even touch the a ship that has it it'll bump to the other side of cyrodill. (Or just upside down if it's the settings are less intensified.) Every contact is the same. The player or the water, so you'd fall off the ship instantly,

It's easier to look and find a way to get OBSE to work as there might be a possibility, with 4 years past either someone already done it or it's too difficult. Unless you have the D2D-version, everyone should be able to use it.

Bummer that Havok is so drastic. In a different part of the forum I've indeed already been helped to fix OBSE since then, but I left this here, as I'd still love a good Havoked-sunbleached-shipwreck. Who knows, maybe someone has something similar lying around or feels like making it...

You never know ;)