DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer Blade Spinning

I've just installed DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer, tryed all 3 files but still getting an odd piece of animation where my weapon will spin 360 degrees, this happens on the right power attack and one of the standing still normal attacks, is this a fixable bug or was the animation designed to do this? It's really annoying me :(

I've just installed DMC Stylish - Animation Replacer, tryed all 3 files but still getting an odd piece of animation where my weapon will spin 360 degrees, this happens on the right power attack and one of the standing still normal attacks, is this a fixable bug or was the animation designed to do this? It's really annoying me :(

Does it look like he is spinning the weapon in his hand? If so, that is the animation.

Does it look like he is spinning the weapon in his hand? If so, that is the animation.

ok then thanks. I guess i'll just have to get used to it

ok then thanks. I guess i'll just have to get used to it

I think that comes on the 2handed move if I'm not mistaken. Have you tried Unnecessary violence btw? It leaves the vanilla moves in and adds DMC Stylish as well as many many nice features, including an actual working dual wield