M.R.E

SinclairSolutions

just a quick thing MRE's can go alot longer than most foods can due to the fact that they are sealed in a box and sealed in a plastic bag. now you may say were the hell do you get a MRE in the middle of a post-apoc world well the millitary or the company that makes them has thousands in a warehousre and if the warehouse lived then they would too. ok i am ex-millitary and i hate MRE's i hate them and a world without MRE's and grit is a happy world to me but it would only be reason able that the enclave would still make them and salvage them due to the fact the enclave think they are the goverment and millitary so millitary issued stuff would still be around as you c by uniforms so let me sum this up first when you go into the enclave base they would have then on the shelves along with non rad food

I remember eating 30 year old c rations. And MREs are supposed to last much longer than them. Actually, when you are really hungry - not like I missed lunch and I'm hungry, but I haven't eaten in 3 days hungry they taste pretty good.