Do any of you mind helping me?

nukafish

I heard there was a quest by multiple people that you can return to Vault 101 and help them and you hear Amata on the radio, but the thing is I killed the Overseer and I was told you can't do the quest if you kill the Overseer I need a Mod that lets you help Vault 101 even though you killed the Overseer. And what the Mod does it makes the game think I never killed the Overseer and he is still in the Vault not dead unless he is supposed to be dead when you return to Vault 101...

-If you can help thanks...

Uuuhhhh.... whether or not you kill the overseer doesn't make a damn bit of difference, aside from some dialogue. And it's not a mod, it's in the vanilla fallout.

Very obviously some of your contacts are misinformed.

Uuuhhhh.... whether or not you kill the overseer doesn't make a damn bit of difference, aside from some dialogue. And it's not a mod, it's in the vanilla fallout.

Vanilla Fallout?

I'm confused but one thing is I went to Vault 101 and I couldn't pick up a signal on the radio...

Vanilla Fallout?

I'm confused but one thing is I went to Vault 101 and I couldn't pick up a signal on the radio...

*SPOILERS SPOILERS*

It only happens after Project Purity is taken over by the Enclave.

and to be frank its rather lame, nothing interesting happens. So if our save game is messed up and its not working, you're not missing much.

Ok i will tell you about what happend after the you killed the overseer one of the other guys took over so i doesn't matter if you kill him personly i like to make amata kill her father then kill the other overseer.

so i shouldn't matter but you do get a hat if you kill amatas fahter because the new oversees has a hat so good luck with what ever your doing but you have to be near the school or vault to get the tranmission

I finished project purity am I able to do it?

Are there any requirements?

*spoilers*

:teehee:

You have to have got as far as the enclave taking over the project purity site, and BEFORE you go out for a walk with liberty prime. If you've already done the main quests, and daddy is dead, you can try going to megaton and see if you get the signal, if not there is a console code you can put in to make the quest come up again for you to do.

I finished project purity am I able to do it?

Are there any requirements?

*spoilers*

:teehee:

You have to have got as far as the enclave taking over the project purity site, and BEFORE you go out for a walk with liberty prime. If you've already done the main quests, and daddy is dead, you can try going to megaton and see if you get the signal, if not there is a console code you can put in to make the quest come up again for you to do.

Oh thank you very much and just in case do you mind telling me the console code? Or at least tell me how to find it?

open console and type resetquest 0x00014ea3 and hit enter then when you leave console it should come up. (0x00014ea3 is the code id for trouble on the home front)

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_console_commands

I know this because for me the game glitched and after enclave took over the project and the quest never came up for me to do it, also three dog was saying we won the war with enclave... don't know what drugs three dog was on, he was flashorwarding! LOL