Request for a Home

Campaigner

ok cool. i'm actually almost done with it now, i'm just adding clutter and decoration and getting the lighting right. i should have it done tonight or tomorrow around noon california time. i wil upload a few screens later tonight. oh and are you planning on installing shivering isles? cuz some of the object that come with it would be useful. for now tho i will leave it to only vanilla stuff.

Screenies! :biggrin:

the forgotten

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/dracula420/falloutstuff/oblivion_2010-05-09_00-16-28-10.jpg

the avarice

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/dracula420/falloutstuff/oblivion_2010-05-09_00-18-49-99.jpg

Still working on things tho but this is a very good first few hours work. adding clutter makes me feel like :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

East Coast USA here, but I sleep late.

The first screenshot = Jaw Dropped. That's even cooler than I imagined.

The second screenshot = more display cases than I had imagined, but still really freaking cool.

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting it to be that awesome. Can't wait to see more :O!

I also have Shivering Isles and all the other expansions, but clutter from there didn't really interest me. I love SI as much as the next person, but preferably keep the wacky stuff in the wacky world, know what I mean? lol

More Screenies

the glutton (Going to add cobwebs last cuz placing them is annoying :rolleyes: ) oh and do you want the chandileirs taken out so the room is lit only by the candles on the table?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/dracula420/falloutstuff/oblivion_2010-05-09_11-48-22-96.jpg

Beginning of the distance - NOTE: it has no light i lit it up with the Midas Luminos spell for the screencap

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/dracula420/falloutstuff/oblivion_2010-05-09_11-50-39-84.jpg

the damned - the spike trap has been set of and broken as requested with a skeleton on it. there is a brood cage with a skeleton (dead) in it with an altar with the Lusty Argonian Maid just out of reach from the cage for laughs and some deadric benchs to watch the show. again no lights. lit by Luminos spell

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/dracula420/falloutstuff/oblivion_2010-05-09_11-54-57-84.jpg

i wanted to put some root statics from shivering isls to give it an overgrown feel to it. all cells have the dungeon music. :biggrin:

The Glutton;

Is the doorway with the rune on it the exit to outside? I can't quite tell. Excellent work on the lighting as is. That has the eerie feel I was hoping for. Though, if you can unlight the candles, making them not actually provide light or be aflame, that would be perfect. Same with the Chandelier; if it can't be turned off and just be a lightless doodad, then remove it, por favor. Also, that cage-like thing on the right of the screen; what's that?

The Distance;

Absolutely perfect.

The Damned;

Nice touches, I like it better than the cave-like idea I had at the start. If it's got no lighting at all, past spells and player carried torches, that's absolutely perfect and awesome.

Amazing work, absolutely amazing. Just a few wonders about the Glutton room (posted above), but otherwise top notch and do-want. Thank you for taking up my request, thank you for touching it up to be more...simplistic and realistic, and thank you for taking the time to work with my minor peeves on the small details!

no that runed door leads to the distance. and i will replace the lights with lightless models. i will also remove all light sorces from the mod and and add respawning barrel o' torches just inside the entrance. clutter is still sparse aside from static ambience stuff. there won't be to many things to pick up here to give that packed up and ran like hell feeling from the previous occupant

tha cage looking thing is the portcullis that leads to the entrance tunnel. i will show some map pictures so you get an idea of the layout. it really is very close to your little doodle. i tried to stay as close to that as possible. i just recently played thru Gates to Aesgard(i think thats how you spell it?) which is a horror themed mod inspired by the hellraiser movies. i took some creepy-ness inspiration from that.

Oh, I see now. A bit different from what I did doodle, but I kinda like it better than what I originally doodled. Imma have to look into that gates of asgard mod you're talking about, it might be interesting if what I'm seeing took inspiration (ambiance and such) from it.

Hmmmm well I guese I won't do it Dracula seems to be doing an outstanding job.. : )

BUT also he seems to be making it require many mods as well so far I believe I see it requires:

Oblivion.esm

MidasMagic.esp

ShiveringIsles.esp

Just pointing this out...