Request for a Home

Campaigner

"Beginning of the distance - NOTE: it has no light i lit it up with the Midas Luminos spell for the screencap"

Sorry this confused me...lol

And I forgot where I got the idea for SI being used...lol

Sorry man...lol

I just took a look at the mockup map.

While not the same as the original blueprint, I like it FAR more, and from the screenshots, I can't wait to play it. Oh how I curse the fact that I still don't have a computer to play for a while. Amazing work dude, simply amazing. You have my thanks for working on this and putting up with my peeves and such. Even though I can't play, I'm very eager to know when I can download this, as I'll download it in a heartbeat when it's available.

As for the name you need, do you mean a name to upload with? If so, how about "A Not So Simple Cave Retreat" for the normal crowd, or "The Citadel Lost In Time" for the Roleplaying crowd? Both would garner some interest, in my opinion.

okay cool. i'm going to add a few more details like cobwebs and stuff then i will put it up for download. i will add some cobl stuff in an alternate esp file for the people who have it. i should have it up in a few hours. i'm currently bashing my head into the wall trying to get TES4Gecko to work right so i can clean the mod.