morrowind difficulty..?

lllJACKlll

im going to start playing morrowind again once break starts for me sunday, and im just curious i want to play thru it on the 100% hardest difficulty. i read somewhere the official sliders for oblivion... middle (default) is about 50/50 damage-wise, but all the way right (hardest) is when we do 1/6 dmg and neutrals hit 6 times as hard. im just curious if its the same ratio more or less for morrowind?

p.s. does anyone still play this game? :( lol

Yes, people are still playing Morrowind.

I'm not sure of the official figures, but I imagin is would be similar. o put it in context, my current character is at level 40+ and I usually play at about 75-90 difficulty.

To start of at 100% would be hard, ad I wouldn't want to try it, but I suppoe it could be done.

• 2 weeks later...

in the middle you can handle most common monsters at level 8 (although that may be because i managed to get an ebony longsword at a low level)

to be honest you can just bound your preferred weapon and do some very high damage

and at the start of the game- tcl is good for getting around and sneaking and toggleai is good for getting out of fights/killing something way past your level so you can have her hands armour and ebony weapons at a low level!