• Frans
    • MMM
    • OOO
    • The zOmb13 one =)
    • Warcry
    • TIE
    • Other - Explain Below

Another great link tomtom =)

Do you think it would be possible to get warcry and TIE working along side FranMMM? without OOO? I did a few searches for FCOM without OOO etc... but I don't think that its possible to use the FCOM esps without OOO Esps loaded.

Now I havent checked the individual comparability of warcry and TIE, but I would guess you could wyre bash them up with Fran and MMM without to much trouble? as they mostly changed leveled lists...?

OOO is the core of FCOM. However, it is possible to run TIE+Fran+MMM.

Fran+TIE - http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1082453-relz-tie-frans/page__view__findpost__p__15770000__fromsearch__1 <-- Arthmoor is heading this project

MMM has its own Fran+MMM installation instructions. I recommend asking in the thread above if you have trouble running the three. I cannot say anything about WarCry running with all of them, however. WarCry might be able to because I think it is another overhaul that fits with the Vanilla game instead of overhauling it entirely.

Edit: I am going to drop a post there about it...

OOO is the core of FCOM. However, it is possible to run TIE+Fran+MMM.

Fran+TIE - http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1082453-relz-tie-frans/page__view__findpost__p__15770000__fromsearch__1 <-- Arthmoor is heading this project

MMM has its own Fran+MMM installation instructions. I recommend asking in the thread above if you have trouble running the three. I cannot say anything about WarCry running with all of them, however. WarCry might be able to because I think it is another overhaul that fits with the Vanilla game instead of overhauling it entirely.

Edit: I am going to drop a post there about it...

Super, I normally avoid beths forums because their site drives me nuts, so it took me awhile to find my old password =)

I can't thank you enough for how helpful and informative you've been )

It looks like those who want to try TIE+MMM+Fran+WarCry users should wait for Corepc to release the revamped TIE4MODs. Use that instead of TIE. WarCry is not made to work with the other three, but the game would probably still run, haha. As for Fran and TIE, visit the link I posted earlier to visit the unofficial info thread for that combo.