FWE Modmod request: Add grilled meats to wonder meat maker options and

Gavinfoxx

Hi I'm currently playing FWE+MMM with , and I like using the wonder meat maker and the robco field grill to create food to use.

For those that don't know, the Robco field grill takes any insect, any animal meat, or any mirelurk meat and creates one of three meats: grilled insect, grilled meat, or grilled mirelurk.

The modded wonder meat maker takes pretty much ANY meat in FWE and MMM and creates a wondermeat out of them.

What I would ultimately like is a mod that would let you do this:

grilled meat + wonderglue in WMM = Grilled Animal Wonder Meat

grilled mirelurk + wonderglue in WMM = Griled Mirelurk Wonder Meat

grilled insect + wonderglue in WMM = Grilled Insect Wonder Meat

Any animal Wonder Meat in grill = Grilled Animal Wonder Meat (this causes the loss of the special meat qualities)

Any insect Wonder Meat in grill = Grilled Insect Wonder Meat (this causes the loss of any special meat qualities)

Any mirelurk Wonder Meat in grill = Grilled Mirelurk Wonder Meat (this causes the loss of any special meat qualities)

The current wondermeats that are in my game are... Mole Rat, Ant, Bloatfly, Brahmin, Dog, Mirelurk, Hatchling, Softshell, Radroach, YaoGuai, Radscorpion, Gecko, Wanamingo, Floater.

So, for example, you could... (I liked adjusting the value of these value added items to at least EQUAL the value you put into them in caps...)

take a (7 Cap) Mirelurk Meat, Grill it Using a Small Energy Cell (3 caps) for a Grilled Mirelurk (at least 10 Caps), use 1/20th of a Fission Battery (4 caps) and 1 tube of wonderglue (10 caps) to create Grilled Mirelurk Wonder Meat (at least 24 caps)

Or you could take a (7 Cap) Mirelurk Meat, Wondermachine it with 1/20th of a fission battery (4 caps) and 1 tube of wonderglue (10 caps) for Mirelurk Wonder Meat (at least 21 Caps), and Grill it with a Small Energy Cell (3 caps) for Grilled Mirelurk Wonder Meat (at least 24 caps)

which, according to the combined stats of grilled mirelurk and mirelurk wondermeat, would, in FWE (where food is much more hardcore)

damage 6 rads without sanitizer, 4 rads with sanitizer, restore 15 health if you are starving, 25 health in no matter what, and weigh 0.25 pounds, making it some of the lightest food available, and also one of the very very rare things in FWE that happen to actually HEAL, and something that you can sell if need be. Since you would have a food that is so high value, you could basically sell any other food you come across, greatly simplifying things with a bit of work...