Dark Brotherhood Quest Advance

Sersay

So, i'v finally got around to progressing into the dark brotherhood, killed my unlucky random person, had a chat with Lucian and stabbed Rufio in the back and enjoyed sleeping in his bed to awake to Lucian again. Now, here's the odd part thats prevented me from advancing. Lucian tells me nothing of what to do next. I wake up and he stares at me like a creep. I CAN talk to him, about the Night Mother and the Dark Brotherhood but he dosint give congrats on joining nor does he give me the password for the door. My quest dosint advance.

Im sure this is probobly due to a mod conflict but i'd like to try another method of resolving this aside from going through the mods I have active.

I know there is some sort of command to input in the debug that advances a quest to the next stage, but I dont know the command nor do I know the quest ID# and what stage I should set it to. Can anyone be so kind as to show me how I input this command? Thanks, and many hugs and kudos for the help.

So, i'v finally got around to progressing into the dark brotherhood, killed my unlucky random person, had a chat with Lucian and stabbed Rufio in the back and enjoyed sleeping in his bed to awake to Lucian again. Now, here's the odd part thats prevented me from advancing. Lucian tells me nothing of what to do next. I wake up and he stares at me like a creep. I CAN talk to him, about the Night Mother and the Dark Brotherhood but he dosint give congrats on joining nor does he give me the password for the door. My quest dosint advance.

Im sure this is probobly due to a mod conflict but i'd like to try another method of resolving this aside from going through the mods I have active.

I know there is some sort of command to input in the debug that advances a quest to the next stage, but I dont know the command nor do I know the quest ID# and what stage I should set it to. Can anyone be so kind as to show me how I input this command? Thanks, and many hugs and kudos for the help.

Select the quest you want to change in your journal. Use the "sqt" command to see the quest id, then use the "getstage <questid>" command to see the stage. Usually you add or subtract 10 to change the stage, but there are exceptions. After you've obtained the necessary information, you can set the current stage of the quest by typing the following command: setstage <questid> <stage>

I hope this works, and don't forget to save your game first.