Little Idea for a new female Adventurer Outfit

Sondra1408

Hi everybody! :smile:

For FO3 existing so many many nice Mods with really nice looking Outfits.

My favorites are the 'Aphrodite IX' and 'Metal Armor' of sin7188's 'Tailor Maid' Mod and Redline_C64's 'Jill Valentine BSAA' Mod with Volek's retex.

These Mods are great and I love them. But I have an idea for a combination of these Outfits.

Thus I introduce myself:

I would like gladly all upward the hip and the Gloves of 'Aphrodite IX' (1.) combined with the Pants of the 'Metal Armor' (2.) or the brown Pants of 'Jill Valentine' (3.) (perhaps two versions) and then the 'Enclave Officer Boots' (5.)

These all combined to one complete Outfit with new stats. Additionally this should be weareble with the 'Armored Vault Spads' (4.).

An important thing is still: these all should be scaled to the DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body ''ALICE'' and/or ''Cali''

Here's a pic of the relevant clothes:

I hope someone can help me and find this idea good like me and can create a little Mod.

If it's done I would be happier as... uhm... I can not say how much... it would be simply awesome! :yes:

Thanks and lots of love!

Sondra

So you want the top of the Aphrodite IX outfit, and the bottom of the metal armor, fitted to type3 CALI and no clipping with the shoulder pad... right? Oh, and with enclave officer boots.

Thats right... but top and gloves. And then the bottom of the metal armor or Jill Valentine (perhaps were two versions possible)

And I prefer Type 3 ''Alice'' but ''Cali'' is good too. (perhaps were there two versions possible too)

Yes yes, the boots are very important too! :biggrin:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12595

Type3 Alice, narrow shoulders

Top and gloves of AphroditeIX outfit

One version with bottom of Jill BSAA outfit, one with bottom of metal armor

Enclave officer boots

Both color coordinated :smile:

Road warrior shoulder pad fitted to this outfit, not a replacer. Has proper icon :smile:

Both outfits give "Looks That Kill" effect, +5 small guns, +5 energy weapons, +1 agility.

Metal version weighs slightly more and has slightly higher AR than the Jill version.