Request/looking for a mod

TheOriginalEvilD

I don't frequent the forum much so i'm not sure what to even search for to find what i want..not sure what you'd even call it. I couldn't find a "mod detectives" thread so here goes.

I'm completely burned out on the death animations. I'm almost certain there are mods out that change them...my main gripe is the full decapitation when you shoot someone in the head with a sniper rifle...that to me is completely retarded. What i'd like to see is something similar to a "chunked out hole" that you see when you head shot a Super Mutant Overlord, or just completely delete the decapitation unless you hit them with a sword or knife or some other kind of blade. I just don't see how a bullet can cut someones head clean off especially when you aimed between the eyes. Is there a mod for this or would anyone be interested in addressing it?

I have Realistic Death Physics already....it's great for what it is. It was pretty lame to shoot someone in the arm and watch them fly 20 feet backwards flipping over and over like a rag doll lol. I did find a couple that do away with the dismembering effects but i don't want all of it to be removed....i think right now my main gripe is just decapitation with bullets that i'd like to see either deleted and replaced with head explosion or if possible replaced with the hole in the head idea.

So the issue is more about the weapons themselves than the animations....i see where the problem comes in. Even if you made a mod that changed all the vanilla weapons over to not decapitate, you'd still have to do the same with every weapon you download from a mod. I'm not sure this issue bothers me enough to go through that much bother.