Morrigan's Baby

Lehcar

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know it'll only be a plain old human? I know human DNA is dominant over elf DNA, meaning that any elf-human hybrid will just be a normal human, but it never says anything about how it works with dwarf DNA.

Excuse me! How do you know that human is dominant? Is this cononitical. Also, just saying, in interviews Kate Mulgrew has discribed Morrigan as "innocent and Accesable". well, accesable maybe, but INNOCENT? What happened to the whole " 'tis cold in my tent."?

Also, i am the kind of person who got her to admit that she loved me and wanted to stay. She's not evil, just withdrawn.

How do you know it'll only be a plain old human? I know human DNA is dominant over elf DNA, meaning that any elf-human hybrid will just be a normal human, but it never says anything about how it works with dwarf DNA.

Excuse me! How do you know that human is dominant? Is this cononitical. Also, just saying, in interviews Kate Mulgrew has discribed Morrigan as "innocent and Accesable". well, accesable maybe, but INNOCENT? What happened to the whole " 'tis cold in my tent."?

Also, i am the kind of person who got her to admit that she loved me and wanted to stay. She's not evil, just withdrawn.

She can be "innocent" in the sense that she doesn't have experience with relationships but still want to have sex with your character. Innocent doesn't mean "no sex drive". ;)

Besides, her mom told her to sleep with you, so it's all good. :D

Innocent = virgin?

We don't know if she's a virgin. I doubt it, though. Her mother slept with Chasind men (and presumably others) to have her daughters and work some of her magic, and told Morrigan she'd be expected to do the same when she came of age. Morrigan has a conversation about it with Leliana. Morrigan also boasts about her sexual skills when talking with Leliana, which is kind of hollow considering that Lel used to seduce men and women as part of her job as a Bard (Leliana tells the Duelist that she learned all sorts of sexual techniques in Orlais, jokes about it with Alistair, and tells you at one point about her skills at seduction).

I think Morrigan has had sex before she met your character, but she has never had a real relationship, and has never loved.

Still haven't answered the cononitical/ non-canonitical elf recessive thing. just sayin.

?

It's cannon, straight from David Gaider. The child of an Elf and a Human is Human. Fiona talks about it in The Calling.

Dwarf + Human is never mentioned.

Doesn't matter one way or the other, though (imo). If the baby shows up in DA2, they'll almost certainly make it a human Male or Female. Too many problems with letting players import their Level 30+ Wardens if they try to keep the continuity too tight.

She stated in her talks with my Male Human Noble that he had the company of other man, so no virgin she is.

As far as it goes, I am the kind who made her break with loving and that crap, so i think she will raise the child, and I think the child would be Human with Uber power spells. Kinda like Tears of the Fiend mod for Oblivion ^^

Yea whatever it is, after Awakening I'm totally sick of DA.

Still haven't answered the cononitical/ non-canonitical elf recessive thing. just sayin.

?

It's cannon, straight from David Gaider. The child of an Elf and a Human is Human. Fiona talks about it in The Calling.

Dwarf + Human is never mentioned.

Doesn't matter one way or the other, though (imo). If the baby shows up in DA2, they'll almost certainly make it a human Male or Female. Too many problems with letting players import their Level 30+ Wardens if they try to keep the continuity too tight.

thnks

just wondering cause im elf.

Yea I know that conversation but she likes to annoy people that she hates a lot so we can't really trust her words. Remember the conversation between her and Wynne about immortality and how she (Morrigan) would extend her own lifespan by the use of spirits even though she hates demons and doesn't like to be compared to her mother. So she is virgin in sense could be her first real relationship that she had with someone that is not her own blood and she doesn't know what to do.

Btw there is a codex mentioning half-dwarves early in the game if you are able to obtain it. So half-dwarves may exist and as for half-elves, the elven genes are recessive so if half-elf and elf got together. there would be a one in three chance (in theory) to have a elven baby.