Morrigan's Baby

Lehcar

I prefer the English one to the French; her French one is just too generic.

Ahhhhh, but now I hear Leli speaking french, and that puts a whole different spin on it, n'est pas?! :teehee:

But we've gotten waaaaaaay off-topic, and there's already plenty of threads on "Which Companion(s) Do You Prefer and Why?"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we even approached the issue of the baby's sex? Will it be a boy or a girl? I don't think they would make it a hermaphrodite but you never know. Of course that assumes that it will have human form; Morri does say that it will cease to be a child - will it cease being human as well?

At this point we don't know but I'll think it would be a girl because Flemeth always had girls (yea stupid reason).

No, totally good reason. We never hear about "Flemeth's sons", do we? The ability (need?) to... assign? the gender of any child might well be a component of the particular magic being employed.

Have we even approached the issue of the baby's sex? Will it be a boy or a girl? I don't think they would make it a hermaphrodite but you never know. Of course that assumes that it will have human form; Morri does say that it will cease to be a child - will it cease being human as well?

Ok, this really piqued my curiosity. Did I miss something somewhere? I dont remember her ever saying that it would cease to be a child. When did she say that?

So at the gates of Denerim, coming up to the final battle, I decided to talk to Morrigan about the night she and my dwarf prince did the nasty (in this case, the context of the "ritual" makes it especially nasty... disturbing, disgusting, and downright creepy.)

Something she said, made me feel really concerned. She says something about how "your life only exist so long as the child in me does"... or something like that, I can't remember the exact words.

But, what is that supposed to mean? Does that mean that, even after the archdemon is destroyed and the devil bast*rd is officially created, the poor Warden would still perish if the demon baby were to die at any given point thereafter? Meaning that the Warden can only continue to live so long as the bast*rd does?

Or does it only apply to the time between when the kid is conceived with the ritual to the time the archdemon is killed, if the baby were to die during that time frame?

Dear, dear, dear, I hope the former isn't true. I hope my Warden will find the demon bast*rd at some point and will be able to slaughter it... and still live. My poor young dwarf is surely tortured every day by the knowledge of what he did just so he could live, and the demon child's existence... :sad:

*sad*

From what I understood, Morrigan said the baby will be "immortal like the old gods" so then the grey warden will be immortal too.

At this point we don't know but I'll think it would be a girl because Flemeth always had girls (yea stupid reason).

No, totally good reason. We never hear about "Flemeth's sons", do we? The ability (need?) to... assign? the gender of any child might well be a component of the particular magic being employed.

Unless she ate them all :laugh:

Ok, this really piqued my curiosity. Did I miss something somewhere? I dont remember her ever saying that it would cease to be a child. When did she say that?

It is in the conversations before the ritual. If you ask if the slaying of the archdemon will hurt the child she says, "No, but it can hardly be considered a child after that" (or something close to that anyway.) That bit always confused me as the child is still in the womb at that point, barely an embryo.

It is in the conversations before the ritual. If you ask if the slaying of the archdemon will hurt the child she says, "No, but it can hardly be considered a child after that" (or something close to that anyway.) That bit always confused me as the child is still in the womb at that point, barely an embryo.

Ok, yeah, Now I know what you're talking about.

Thats pretty much exactly what she's saying. That its not even developed enough to be a considered a child after one night.