Bloodstains Be Gone

Sheralynn

After fights the player and party members are covered in blood. This lasts for a period of time before everyone's clean again.

I would very much like this time to be reduced to a minimal. So that the blood splatters disappear straight away or after only one second.

If someone could accomplish this I would be very very grateful! :sweat:

--

I also have a addition request/question. For some unknown reason I cannot get the console working. I've tried all the tips, it just wont work. And so I cannot add items that way. Is there another way to add items in ones inventory? Lets say I want the Evon the Great's Mail. Is there someway to make a file that you could put in the override folder to make it so?

Thanks! :smile:

ps. sorry if my English is bad.

LOL funny reply!

There's a setting in options where you can uncheck "Gore persists" or something like that.

Well thats what I get for never reading the manuals... *bows head in shame*

Thank you DW! :thumbsup: It would have never occurred to me that it might be a game option.

Now the only thing left is figuring out how to get the gear I want at the beginning of the game. Although not really a mod request perhaps.

Now the only thing left is figuring out how to get the gear I want at the beginning of the game. Although not really a mod request perhaps.

i agree with wolf that was classic :D

hey so what problems are you having with the items not appearing, are you using a toolset based module that spawns them by plot check. sort of like some of the tutorials out there?

or is it an resource issue with textures, if its within the toolset, i just yesterday discovered how to make them appear indefinitely via script-only, and if you destroy em they reappear in inventory, sort of like no helmet mod or "bag of kittens" etc, its easy to do, i am literally brand new at this and this guys tutorial took between 10-20 minutes to accomplish scuscsffuly

herse the link for ya

This gets your "module" created and can be the base for whatever else you do

This gives you the final/best/upgraded script template he uses and best results, in my op

i went through 3 of these tutorials, 2 yesterday and this one just a bit ago, i believe this is the best one in my experience (latest patch fyi)

This one spawns every time no matter what, when you start NEW GAME, the very first load your items wont appear - dont panic, just quicksave/load and everything is back to normal (like any other mods)

i will apologize ahead of time for any of the possibilities

1.) it wasnt what you were looking for

2.) it wasnt what you meant

3.) you already knew how to do this stuff and are offended, i come in peace ;D

4.) you dont use the toolset whatsoever

5.) i am crazy and you're calling tphe police

hahah

hope it rhelps

ohh wait wait in case i am addressign yur issue heresa the exact script i used

-removed script code cause of flaws

kinda annoying to do the check for each item, but this is Certified (well by me anyway) and have tested on 3 diff characters + new game, just change "_VG" to your module name and you should be good to go! :D

alrighty then folks

Edited by veteran_gamer

LOL funny reply!

There's a setting in options where you can uncheck "Gore persists" or something like that.

Well thats what I get for never reading the manuals... *bows head in shame*

Thank you DW! :thumbsup: It would have never occurred to me that it might be a game option.

hahaha no problem. Yeah, I usually read the destructions to the point where it tells me what keys do what, and then set them aside :wink:

hdhd also released a console command script with many, many of the vanilla game items included in it, as well as a few of the mod generated community items. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1131

for the console- http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Console tho I REALLY dont recommend using many of the console cheats on this page, as they can cause gamebreaking bugs. (hdhd's mod is safe as are the codes that Vet provided).

actually SEE the console- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1110

Thanks for replies and tips guys! I really appreciate it. :smile:

DW, the problem is I cannot enable the console. I have tried several ways, reinstalled and done all the troubleshooting I could find but all to no avail and I have given up on it. It might be vista related because others with the same problem all seem to be running vista too.

However that leaves only mods and the override folder for costomizing. Which by the way provides almost all the options one needs. Skill books, merchants, the golden egg for money, potion of respec etc.

Except for starting the game with the gear I want.

- Juggernaut Armor set

- the Green Blade

- a Dar'Misu

The tier I can adjust with the upgrade wand mod so that's no problem.

The solution would ofcourse be a custom mod to place these in my inventory but I find the toolset awfully difficult. So I was hoping for an easier solution. Like placing a file in the override folder or editing an ini file somewhere. I can open notepad like a pro. :blush:

With the elaborate guidelines you provide veteran I feel "obligated" to give it another go so I'm going to give it another try. The results I'll let you know tomorrow. :sweat:

alright a couple thnigs here

first was that the script has some errors in it which i will fix in a sec when im finished doing something

the other was that out of my own excitement i just spammed what i did not thinking that in the event you dont use the toolset, its kinda like a tease

"heres this thing that will do what you want only if you know how"

not very tasteful but also unintentional

for my own "conscience" or whatever ill make sure that i upload a working auto-give script as soon as its available to myself, im merging tons of gda files and its proving to be super time consuming is all

regardless, sorry for that i just saw a problem, thought i knew the answer and spit it out mostly out of excitement... if you did reinstall toolset then i suppose it was an motivator which is very good

regardless please post results of anything and if you still need something i have the "subscribe to any thread i post on" settings so ill get on it when i see it

and not to sound like an completely inept but i figure no one mention it thus far

you did add -enabledeveloperconsole to your game icon, yea?

*edit*

p.s.

and DEFINITELY get the console text and other links that dwolf posted, they are essential!

Thanks for replies and tips guys! I really appreciate it. :smile:

DW, the problem is I cannot enable the console. I have tried several ways, reinstalled and done all the troubleshooting I could find but all to no avail and I have given up on it. It might be vista related because others with the same problem all seem to be running vista too.

However that leaves only mods and the override folder for costomizing. Which by the way provides almost all the options one needs. Skill books, merchants, the golden egg for money, potion of respec etc.

Except for starting the game with the gear I want.

- Juggernaut Armor set

- the Green Blade

- a Dar'Misu

The tier I can adjust with the upgrade wand mod so that's no problem.

The solution would ofcourse be a custom mod to place these in my inventory but I find the toolset awfully difficult. So I was hoping for an easier solution. Like placing a file in the override folder or editing an ini file somewhere. I can open notepad like a pro. :blush:

With the elaborate guidelines you provide veteran I feel "obligated" to give it another go so I'm going to give it another try. The results I'll let you know tomorrow. :sweat:

ahhh I see. Well....poop. That definitely makes it so that you can't use HD's scripts. :sad:

Well, from the sounds of it, Vet is workin on a script for ya that you can DnD into the override. WTG Vet! :thumbsup:

LOL I usually dont mention this, cause it involves a lot of cheats. But it sounds like you are using them anyway....

Metagame items- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13

DragonAge Beguiler- http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=205

these two combined can let you streamline down some of those mods that you're using, as both combined will let you do most of it :wink: