bazooka's, rpg's, any varient of missile launcher

DethChikkin

ive seen a lot of Gatling mods and a crap ton of smaller weapon mods (ak47, m4, fn fal) but no missile launcher mods? i mean common bring some diversity to the most awesome weapon to use in vats!

im thinking non replacer type stuff... something you can buy and loot off of super mutants and raiders. loooong range lock on rocket launchers for vats, heat seeking missile launchers, multi rocket lainchers, javalins, rpg's, the works. all with custom animations, sounds buyable and lootable ammo types ect ect ect

i mean, if someone could make a better then decent pack of these id paypal em for the trouble... like 5 or 10 bucks.

any takers?

EDIT: forgot to mention plasma, incendiary and pulse launchers.

EDIT EDIT: so ive seen the rocket propelled chainsaw launcher that shoot rippers, is there a war to make it shoot bingle's chainsaw?

exactly. and i tried that one, looks great but my missiles are invisible in vats and otherwise, and the animation is all wrong. i could have lived with the animation being messed up but not the invisible missiles (love watching people get rocket punched from long rang in vats)

Animations for that mod are really messed up. But Invisible Missiles? For me they are visible.

they were till i tested it on vats, all i see is a smoke trail. then the same thing outside of vats... plus i did the replacer by mistake, then after i uninstalled it it just didnt seem worth the trouble to reinstal, its just sad that theres no love for the missile launcher man. so many gun mods and pistols but no love for th noob tube. my fallouts modded with marts mutant mod with increased spawns (and im looking for other mods that could increase the amount even more XD) and i use the zombie Apocalypse mod so being over powered isnt an issue for me.