Ranokoas Recycling Overhaul

Ranokoa

Ehh... Idk.. If you want me to, agromirr, I suppose I could take a look at it. I'm unsure if I'd work on top of it because my aim was to keep it as vanilla but recycled as possible, and redecorating goes a bit against that. It's up to you if you want me to see it, and if you want me to use it I'll try to find a way but I can't promise nuffin. I'm a VERY vanilla person when it comes to modding. Even Fort Death you will find very LITTLE nonvanilla items. I used a bit of Hel Borne simply because his stuff is not used enough for as brilliant as they are (And as vanilla looking as they seem it didn't turn me off). When I make a mod, especially when I decide to be vanilla about it, I intend to keep it to that in a very strict manner, for my own enjoyment whilst modding. But I can possibly change that, maybe.. Idk.. Bleh. Just woke up.

Anyways, anyone else have any other ideas on what to recycle?

I've decided to actually PLAY the game for once - rather than mod it - to get further instances of onetimeuse areas, people, quests, locations, regions, etc etc. Found some, will eventually type it all up. Keep up the suggestions!

I don't know if I'll touch Shivering Isles, mostly because a lot of it I haven't done. I did the mainquest line and stopped. I liked Oblivion better. If I do that it will be soooo much later.

The unicorn at Harcane Grove. I think it should respawn and that the unicorn horn should not be one of those quest items you are never allowed to set down.

The Uderfrykte below Dive Rock. It would be cool if it respawned a version that was not involved in the quest.

The Bloated Float at Sea. Maybe they could offer cruises in addition to just lodging.

The unicorn... Might do something with that, maybe even a repeating quest.

The uderfrykte at Dive Rock... I don't know if I'll use the uderfrykte and recycle it, however, I may do something with Dive Rock itself to make it useful.

As for the Bloated Float, the entire questline around it was specifically a one time use intended material, done in such a way that it would be hard for me to justify recycling it in any elaborate way. I don't know if I'll do voyages out to see, however, I might make it travel from the waterfront to Anvil and Leyawiin (Maybe not leyawiin) every few days. Easy enough to do, but the fact is Bethesda already kind of recycled that by making it able to still be an inn. I'll try to do something with it though.

Thanks for the additions!

Also going to do something with Cloud Ruler Temple, just jotting this down here to remember. I will add it all to the list after a few more suggestions, however, I am a bit too tired and lazy to do it right now as I just woke up.

Baenlins house in Bruma is left alone, though im not sure if you're redecorationg places and adding NPCs and such or focusing on the larger aspects

Also in DB, theres the imperial offices, which you need for Philidas finger and for the TG "Getting rid of Lex" quest

Alval Uvanis house is empty forever, same with Glarthir

The vampirism quest has a catacomb under Skingrad castle that is never seen again, or if it doesnt close again it is simply ignored

The den that is near leyawiin used by Skooma dealers (Greyland?) is not used again

The well underneath the Cheydinhal mages guild (perhaps turn it into some kind of alchemy area for mushrooms or make up a story about unusual plant growth?)

Cloud top, for Fingers of the mountain, NW of Chorrol, is just aesthetic after the quest

The vampire who drinks prisoners blood for the theives guild quest (cant remember which town) has her own private dungeon

The Serpents wake (Ghost ship of anvi) is just haunted and annoying afterwards

Any of the farms or inns after their quest are generally useless (if they have a quest at all): Aleswell, Faregyl inn, Harms Folly, Imperial Bridge inn, Roxey Inn, Shardrock, Shetcombe farm, Weye, Whitmond farm, Bleakers way, Pells Gate, Harlun Watch, Blankenmarch, Brindle home, Bleakers way, Border watch, Drakelowe, Cropsford, Inn of ill omen, Gweden Farm, Lord Drad and Rudgumphs estates, The odiil farm, Roland Jenserics cabin, weatherleah, Cadlew Chapel (the necromancer one), Gottlesfont priory and weynon priory are all forgotten about.

The dungeon run that takes place during "Caught in the Hunt" is an empty dungeon afterwards (whether you wanna repop it with monsters or something else is up to you i guess)

The shipwreck you find in "The forlorn watchman" is once again, just there. Not sure what could be done about it though

A revisit of the dreamworld would be pretty awesome, though i couldnt see a reason why. Same goes for the magical "painted world"

Hackdirt is just an empty village (or filled with people who want you dead), perhaps repop.ing it with nicer villagers would be better XD

The mausoleum for "Unfriendly competition" remains desecrated after the quest

Umbacano manor is much the same, except I know of a quest which ties that up on its own

The area (Firefrost glade?) used in "Tears of the saviour" is never used again (perhaps set up a mages' expedition?)

The elder scrolls library is generally untouchable, but since its one of the more interesting places i thought i'd throw it out there

Thats just about all i can exhaust at the moment :L Hope i helped out :)

Baenlins house in Bruma is left alone, though im not sure if you're redecorationg places and adding NPCs and such or focusing on the larger aspects

Wasn't his nephew living there after the quest?

Still, the nephew is a bit useless. I'll think about adding a small quest for him to kill his "mother" somewhere for the inheritance. Maybe.. idk maybe even his sister. Who knows.