jack of blades

dudeinmask

So..... i got a little carried away and made the jack of blades outfit too, never made armor before so it might take a while to get it all sorted once im done in blender. Anyway let me know what you think of the mask and rough out in blender also come up with some ideas for stats.

So..... i got a little carried away and made the jack of blades outfit too, never made armor before so it might take a while to get it all sorted once im done in blender. Anyway let me know what you think of the mask and rough out in blender also come up with some ideas for stats.

wow, this looks really good, and even more so for a first time

and about the stats, if you could describe how this char was originaly, i'm sure we could figure something out

good luck with your work, hope it works out for you

"ok jack of blases was an sword master so melee weapons bonus and he was fast and smart health he didnt have much of from the game bit of an easy fight if you can get you hits on him and he allways seem to pop out of nowhere so maybe some sneak too he used magic too but no magic in fallout lol"

Turns out life is a thing i have to do some times so im prob going to release the hood and mask nowish and the armor later.

Here are some shots of the armor roughly textured, hope it gets you all excited.

If anyone has pointers on how to deal with meat caps in fo3 let me know because my guy explodes wacky and on re-spawn i get no armor, weird.

• 3 weeks later...