angelwraith

8 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think i should do?

• leave it.
    • remove it.

cant do this anymore..

have to move on.

trying to decide.

1. remove HiVE and possibly finish and re-upload finished product some day.

2. leave it here, upload all of what i have and maybe someone moves forward with it.

both of these scenarios pose considerable issues.

what do i do?

Did you upload an incomplete mod or is it complete but needs revisions?

If it is complete but not perfect, yet some people like it, then I would recommend leaving it.

If it is incomplete and dysfunctional then I would remove it. I would not count on some unknown modder who is not currently expressing interest in finishing your work to come along, pick up your project and make it a viable mod. It might happen, but it doesn't seem very likely. I can't understand why anyone would want to try to fix a mod that was impossible for the original author to complete.

Yeah but there's always the chance someone will, or that people will enjoy the unfinished product. I hate it when modders disappear and take all the stuff they published down... I can't convince you either way but if you take it all dow your work just disappears and in a way may as well never have happened, if you leave it up there's a monument (albeit a small one, on the internet) to all the effort you put in.

Yeah but there's always the chance someone will, or that people will enjoy the unfinished product. I hate it when modders disappear and take all the stuff they published down... I can't convince you either way but if you take it all dow your work just disappears and in a way may as well never have happened, if you leave it up there's a monument (albeit a small one, on the internet) to all the effort you put in.

its mostly finished.. i guess ill leave it.

just dont have time to add the revisions i promised with it.

... if you leave it up there's a monument (albeit a small one, on the internet) to all the effort you put in.

An the other hand, it might be considered a block of memory storage on the Nexus server that could be put to other use, if this particular mod does not function properly and will serve no other purpose than as a "monument". If you are unsure about it, I should think that the opinion that matters most would belong to Dark0ne.

... if you leave it up there's a monument (albeit a small one, on the internet) to all the effort you put in.

An the other hand, it might be considered a block of memory storage on the Nexus server that could be put to other use, if this particular mod does not function properly and will serve no other purpose than as a "monument". If you are unsure about it, I should think that the opinion that matters most would belong to Dark0ne.

actually decided to do a mad dash to the end .. hopefully finish this up

I like finding unfinished mods.. with the "do what you will just give credit" attached to them...

It gives me a free hand at what to alter, use ect.. & more than anything i don't have to look out for

a new version that kills all my personal settings/alterations (lol)

I have a rather large (bit too large) mod for another game.. now on the shelf (thanks to FL3) so i can

sympathize with your reasons.. sometimes it just gets at ye.. and we need a break from the drudgery of same old game.. same old mod.

Your Hive mod has me interested.. has so for a few weeks since i first saw her, I for one can safley say i'll "give it a go" at extending it, if not just for personal modding reasons (big RE fan.. would like to play with a RE mod)

see... there's one modder intersested.. please keep her up, even when ye leave.. if not just for a week so us crazy folk can grab her for our personal archives.. who knows.. someone might jump head first into it (not me im just beginning this all) .. such is the ever growing symbiosis of modding. :thumbsup: