Skill Improve Multi/Offset issue - Random wild values

ArtMurder

I have been working on a perk mod these past few weeks, kind of practice for eventually picking back up Requiem Redone.

Anyways, I've hit a bit of a snag. The values "Skill Improve Multi, Skill Improve Offset, Skill Use Multi, and Skill Use Offset" for every single perk have gone totally nuts. Even loading up use the Skyrim.ESM for me shows these values with insane amounts (like, 300.0 Skill Improve Offset for Smithing and 0 for Archery" ) All I really need to fix this is to know the values to put in, so is there any way someone could tell me what these values are SUPPOSE to be? Because as is, creating one iron dagger levels me up about 10 times in smithing.

To get to what I am talking about is easy, just pull up Skyrim.ESM in the CK, then;

Character > Actor Values, then check the little red box for each thing that shows up as "skill"

http://i.imgur.com/An7IyJ3.png

The screenshot was taken with no files loaded, which makes it shows though exact values for every skill.

Edited by ArtMurder

Well, if I open my CK and just go to Character/ActorValues every Skill is set with the same values:

Use Mult=1.0

Skill Use Offset=1.0

Skill Improve Mult=1.0

Skill Improve Offset=20.0

Can't give you vanilla numbers though, cause I play with the uncapper und modded values. I just don't know how the Skyrim.esm knows about the contents of a SKSE plugin, but I guess the CK loads SKSE as well.

Maybe the 1/1/1/20 values are the original ones, since the CK shows them without any modable influence.

Edited by Xelan255