Placing an intact, but empty barn

ThomasCovenant

the barn i want can be found North of the overpass by Springvale, that is I would like a copy of the barn. It doesn't need a portal to go in and out, just an active map marker to use to fast travel to and from there.

it is intended for the storage of collected items, for when you go do a DLC and don't want your stuff confiscated. So, it would need to have either a bottomless (read:cheat) metal box of storage and just a bunch of regular metal boxes.

I'm not asking for a mod; I'm asking how I could go about doing this, in the Oblivion Construction Set this would have been referred to as a "static", but I haven't found it in the GECK. There are alot of flat spaces in the towns and in the wastes so it could be located anywhere. Npcs do not have to be blocked from wandering in there, as they don't take things.

Find the barn that you like in the GECK. Highlight it. Copy render. Find a nice spot for it. Paste render. Reposition to taste. Copy and paste a mapmarker the same way, but give it a unique name and make it visible and set for fast travel.

Unlike storage boxes in Oblivion, I believe that all of the storage containers in Fallout 3 have limitless capacity. Just be sure that your storage box is not set to respawn contents.

I normally just use the vanilla player home for this sort of thing, but use several boxes in them because I like weapons in one, armor in another, and so on.