Fable 3 is for pc to

Thor.

First game was the best IMO, though I enjoyed the second game. I'm hopeful about number three and am definatley going to get a copy for PC.

i too enjoyed the first game more than the second, but only for one reason: the first game was more challenging. the second was extremely enjoyable, but it lacked difficultly. the best part of it

SPOILERS!!!1

was in the main quest when the player was stripped of their items and possible some experience and forced to go through the prison sequence.

END SPOILERS!!!

all I really want from fable 3, is a difficulty slider. one either lowers damage for me, or increases it for my opponents (or both.) if it is not present, that will be easier to mod on a pc. even with no skills, and the worst weapons, i found fable 2 to be silly easy.

also, it seems molyneux is just as excited as ever...last time he couldn't quite fulfill all of his promises

anyway, i hope that this game really is for pc as i sold my xbox 360 long ago...i'm excited! thanks for the interview, although it seems like there was a language barrier