C U SLEEP

muzza299

i would like the see you sleep mod for oblivion for fallout 3, has it been made yet? or if not could someone please make it? thanks for at least looking at this post :biggrin:

fallout rules! :nuke:

this was discused before. i dont know if you know the mod, but real time settler had an option to rush builders doing jobs for you where 24 hrs zoomed by in a second. i dont know if this could be adapted for everytime you sleep tho because of the respawning inventories ect. does anybody know if that portion of scripting would be useful for a mod like this?

• 1 month later...

this was discused before. i dont know if you know the mod, but real time settler had an option to rush builders doing jobs for you where 24 hrs zoomed by in a second. i dont know if this could be adapted for everytime you sleep tho because of the respawning inventories ect. does anybody know if that portion of scripting would be useful for a mod like this?

yep i had RTS and now i have RTS:NW but i just wanted a mod that lets you lay down on the bed before you went to sleep like the oblivion one i have

i think you misunderstand me. what i mean is, in rts, you can use the option on the build to hurry construction but only once per build. i guess this is because the game uses the sleep timer as a cell respawn, i think its every 4 days or somthing. this may cause problems with a mod that lets you be seen whilst you sleep because your not properly sleeping(i could be wrong). if it can be done then the scripting could come in usefull if the maker of rts did not mid it being used.

i think you misunderstand me. what i mean is, in rts, you can use the option on the build to hurry construction but only once per build. i guess this is because the game uses the sleep timer as a cell respawn, i think its every 4 days or somthing. this may cause problems with a mod that lets you be seen whilst you sleep because your not properly sleeping(i could be wrong). if it can be done then the scripting could come in usefull if the maker of rts did not mid it being used.

i think neither of us understand one another XD

in the oblivion one, the wait/sleep system is still the same, just you lie down on the bed b4 you select how long to sleep... maybe a visual aid will help like this pic

i have better res screens if u want em, i just quickly did this in paint lol

ah, so you mean only for lying down, not actually see you sleep the whole night in super speed from above. thats quite simple i guess. there must be somone that can add the npc be animation to the player for matresses. im no pro but i bet its entirley possible. fingers crossed