Conversation Line Limit?

dennj

I duplicated the Dalish Origin Intro conversation, giving it a new name. I then duplicated all Dalish Intro_ cutscenes, and gave them new names that were topical to the mod.

I then made changes to the conversation, and to the animations in the cutscenes. I disassociated (from the old cutscenes) the lines of the new conversation, and then Associated them with the correct (new) cutscenes.

But OhNos! The SpeakLine[] actions were still referencing the old conversation! So I changed half of them. The other half could NOT be changed!

The conversation has about 600 lines, with ID's starting at 60million (Or was it 6million? I think it was 60). ID's 60,000,000 - 60,000,485 show up in the popup box for the SpeakLine[] actions, so I can switch the SpeakLine[] actions to reference lines from the new conversation. However, lines with ID's greater than 60m+485 do NOT show up in the box! So I can't add them! Has this happened to anyone else? And are there REALLY 59million lines of standard dialogue, that new conversations have to start with line-ID's in the tens of millions?

EDIT:: All new dialogue lines begin at 610 million. It doesn't matter if you add them to an existing conversation. But I don't think that is the problem. I think it's just the number of lines in the conversation itself.