I want a ghoul to act like a feral ghoul

Hello!

I am at the moment trying to create a new type of creature. What I want really is simple, yet it seems like it's a very hard task to accomplish.

I want a regular ghoul (like gob in appearence,) to act like a feral ghoul (in animation). I can't however understand how I can make this happen. Does anyone know how to do or is it an impossible task?

I simply want a ghoul looking creature that acts like a feral ghoul in animation and behavior.

You can make an NPC ghoul act like a feral ghoul by setting him to be very aggressive so that he will attack anything, or make him agressive and create a faction for him that is a friend to ferals but enemy to humans. You could create custom dialogue that uses only feral ghoul grunts and shouts. You can set him to do melee only like a feral, but NPC ghoul bodies and animations are like any other human race, so I don't know if feral combat animations will be transferable.

You can make an NPC ghoul act like a feral ghoul by setting him to be very aggressive so that he will attack anything, or make him agressive and create a faction for him that is a friend to ferals but enemy to humans. You could create custom dialogue that uses only feral ghoul grunts and shouts. You can set him to do melee only like a feral, but NPC ghoul bodies and animations are like any other human race, so I don't know if feral combat animations will be transferable.

What a shame, It would be pretty neat if a human ghoul could act like a feral ghoul in terms of animation. Might there be any way that I could make this reality?