Origins with Awakenings difficulty

en4cer

after 12 hours of deleting, downloading, installing multiple things many times i have FINALLY GOTTEN THE TOOLSET INSTALLED AND WORKING YAY FOR ME

Welcome to the Nightmare called Toolcrap (or alternatively Tollsht)...

If you say you have no scripting talent then the only thing it will be good for is helping you in swallowing aspirin. :thumbsup:

I know it has helped me in this regard.

what was wrong was really easy to fix. i had msxml 4.0 xp sp3 when i needed msxml 6.0 sp2

took about 2 hours to fully delete all files found and all registry entries (i messed up like 40 times)

I am just trying to learn to make custom weapons and it is SO bleeding hard!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounds difficult. i am bored so i am going to try and make one. i have this idea that would be really easy to do. i want to have a staff that is a black staff with a white diamond on top that is floating there. at least i think if would be easy to do.

it sounds difficult. i am bored so i am going to try and make one. i have this idea that would be really easy to do. i want to have a staff that is a black staff with a white diamond on top that is floating there. at least i think if would be easy to do.

There you would be wrong. :tongue:

Toolset only works with ingame models and to my knowledge that one does not exist ingame. To do what you want to do, you would have to use a 3D programme like blender, export it to that programme, do the mesh and bring it back. That is not easy! :thumbsup:

Toolset only works with ingame models and to my knowledge that one does not exist ingame. To do what you want to do, you would have to use a 3D programme like blender, export it to that programme, do the mesh and bring it back. That is not easy! :thumbsup:

i have a 3d image i just created of what i want in 3ds max. now i just need to figure out what to do now

i have a 3d image i just created of what i want in 3ds max. now i just need to figure out what to do now

OK, cool....

now i am lost. i have the image i want to use but i have no idea how to get into the toolset.

Welcome to the nightmare buddy :thumbsup: !

I really sympathise. I think it might take me months of relatively consistent work...still, I have MANY ideas for armour and weapons so I have to keep on trying!

i found something that offsets my 126 magic 100 willpower and 100 constition. orgolove's spells. i have the cost so high that on the wrath of god i can only use at the begginign of a battle because it drains my health by 3/4 cause of blood magic. and man do i need these spells to even get past a yellow named creature. died 20 times against the ogre before i finally just used wrath of god on it and boom insta kill

i found something that offsets my 126 magic 100 willpower and 100 constition. orgolove's spells. i have the cost so high that on the wrath of god i can only use at the begginign of a battle because it drains my health by 3/4 cause of blood magic. and man do i need these spells to even get past a yellow named creature. died 20 times against the ogre before i finally just used wrath of god on it and boom insta kill

Veteran Gamer says his project will be done very soon...

I still won't use his spells but I will use his improved shapeshifting...Ogre vs. Ogre...hehe.

Yeah I am beginning to see what you mean...I think I had something blocking the difficulty. I am doing a mage right now, still in the tower repository.

I wanted to start doing a 'classic mage' sword and staff...Blood Mage/Battle Mage/Keeper....without any extra spells but it was too difficult; then I tried Arcane Warrior/Blood Mage/Battle Mage, gave myself the full 2H talent tree and I couldn't hit land a hit!

So now I am thinking I might be justified in using both Orgolove's Shapeshifter mod and Spells...because it is that hard now!