Alternate ending, MG and Broken Steel

renfield007

Hey all; I have a Request for an Alternative option for the end of Broken Steel and the Main Quest:

It starts when you talk to president Eden. If you are Evil or Neutral then in addition to the option to infect the water supply with the FEV virus he gives you an option to Join the Enclave.

Should you accept all Enclave troops in Raven Rock and in the wastes turn friendly while all BoS and Outcasts turn unfriendly as well as some others (Ghousl in Underworld and posisbly Rangers and Regulators. Your karma will be set to Evil if you are Neutral. You will gain access to any munitions stored in Raven Rock and in any of the Enclave camps in the Wastes.

--OR-- Again if your are Neutral or Evil Colonel Summers give you the option to join the Enclave at the purifier after you fight your way in (Less need to modify the Liberty Prime fight!). He doesn't care about the destruction of Raven Rock because he didn't like taking orders from an AI and thought that president Eden was too soft. If the character agrees to join he will be forced to kill Sarah Lyons (And any good companions with you as well.). This will instantly turn your Kharma to evil if Neutral.

--And/Or-- If you refuse President Eden's initial Offer the Colonel offers you a second chance. If you accept and are good or neutral you kharma instantly sets to neutral. Either way you will be forced to Kill Sarah Lyons and any good companions accompanying you.

After you accept and gather whatever items you want you will be given your own room/home to store any excess gear stored to that point. You will beg given access to a Vertibird that will fly you to any location on your Main Map (Though you will be jumped by BoS immediately if you land in front of any Facility they control!). You will then travel to the Jefferson Memorial to help the Enclave activate the Purifier then help defend it against Liberty Prime. You will be given a Laser Target Designator to use on Liberty Prime so the Vertibirds and other Artillery can stand-off ate a Distance to blow the Hell out of Prime and/or you can use a Fatman with a plethora of Mini-Nukes to whittle Prime down on your own (Which will be a lot easier if you already have the Experimental MIRV!)

Once Prime is dropped you will be able to do the same side-quests the BoS gave you but working for the Enclave instead. Then you will have to break into the Citadel to find out the Brotherhood's plans to attack the Mobile Crawler. You will then have the option to follow the same subway system to Adams AFB but the ghouls will be partially repalced by BoS and Outcasts who have banded together to deal with the Enclave threat. Or you can skip the tunnels (And miss out on the Chance to collect a Tesla Cannon and possibly some other Unique gear.). Or you can take a Vertibird which is shot down is shot down and lands pretty much at the entrance to Adams AFB and forcing you to fight you way through BoS/Outcast-controlled Turrets and BoS/Outcast troops (Some armed with the tesla Cannon; the crate for which will not be in place.). Eventually you can reach the Control Tower and activate the Crawler door and fight through the Crawler but all Enclave troops are replaced by BoS and Outcasts though Enclave defensive forces will be present as well and you may well be caught in the Crossfire multiple times. In the end you can liberate the Orbital Control room, killing Sarah Lyons in the Process, and use the Platform to destroy the Citadel, or anyplace you like.

[Note; if you destroy the Crawler anyway the all enclave forces will turn hostile as well as the BoS and the Outcasts. Great way to make pretty much every on the Wastes hate you, but also makes things a LOT more challenging!]

I know this likely to be a large amount of work but I think it's a pretty cool twist on the Main Quest Line and one that should have been included with Broken Steel anyway.

Did I? No, no grudge but I think in the long version you would be forced to kill her.

It occurs to me that you have to have the character wake up in Raven Rock after the end of the original Main Quest. Maybe attended by Colonel Summers instead of elder Lyons?

Would have to alter the Broken Steel side-quests as well and replace Scribe Billingsly with an Enclave person, possibly Ana Holt?

I support this idea, ENCLAVE FTW! :D

I support this. I may tinker with the idea, but I can't help but notice that you have the player kill sarah lyons twice. Something of a grudge here?

Tbh I kind of hate her since she acts like she owns you or something.

Just want to know what about fawk now i wonder would you get some help from the enclave or would you have to hire out and just a thought if the enclaved never took the water purifier in the first place and the Bos took over maaking the place into a fort( but your dad would have to die another way ) and you would still go after the geck then the enclave could capture you and make the deal so it would make more sense but it seems like a cool mod

True Enclave don't hate they Incinerate