Request: uncle Leo as a Companion

Zenchii

I love leo. a well-mannered, kind, and selfless individual, however I don't wanna use caring and sharing Companions because well, simply saying "friend..." to someone to make them follow you is a little silly and Frankly, bugs me like all hell. So that being said, I was wondering if someone could make a mod that enables him to be a Companion in a similar manner as the Bittercup Companion mod or the Lucy west Companion mod.

thank you for your time.

~Zenchii

• 2 months later...
FOR THE MANY MONTHS THAT I HAVE PLAYED THIS ... I have just met Uncle Leo just now, and the first thing I did was .. search for an Uncle Leo as Companion mod. But, there wasn't any, so I'm agreeing with this here, that we want Uncle Leo as a companion, because he is just ... awesome.

• 4 weeks later...
Spent ages waiting for exactly this, even tried working it out myself but can't figure out all that scripting. Also noticed a mod to have Argyle alive as a follower, which sounds good. Unfortunatrly it required RR Companion Vault, which I'd imagine would be a similar solution to SCC. Be nice to have both of them as followers.