CM Partner Request

Sersay

All I want... Is a CM Goblin Shaman Partner. The catch is, he HAS TO use THIS model and texture. And his name? Nairbo Twovoicegit. Make him essential and have him waiting around in the waterfront.

Thats pretty much it, unless im forgetting some specifications with partners. If you need to know anything else just ask. Please make him though! For many hugs, kudos and a happy Sersay. :happy:

Ghe, it's not as simple as you think. Since this is a creature, there is no possibility to dialogue options, therefore a complete new script must be written. If you would use this model to make an NPC race, every NPC would use the same model (uggh one of the most bothering things in the cs). I might give this a try, but not until I've completed the skin robe I'm working on

Ghe, it's not as simple as you think. Since this is a creature, there is no possibility to dialogue options, therefore a complete new script must be written. If you would use this model to make an NPC race, every NPC would use the same model (uggh one of the most bothering things in the cs). I might give this a try, but not until I've completed the skin robe I'm working on

Thank you a million times if you do this. And i'v seen the skin robe your doing. It's looking great, and I think the stitches and stuff are making it even better. I know its likely gona be part of that fleshcrafters faction kieranfoy is working on. I cant wait for it. :D

Im surprised to hear about the scripting, I always figured someone just took that minotaur or skeleton or goblin wandering around the IC and made them friendly and tweeked them to be allowed to join the character as a partner. Yeah, I dont know much about what actually goes on with modding... :sweat:

I tried just using that mod I linked to change the skin of the CM Goblin Shaman partner already on the waterfront but it wasint affected by the change at all.

Lol, I never noticed any CM goblin - if there already is one this is easy. But I might just be misunderstanding you.

If there actually is one, could you give me more info about where he is?

Well the basic CM Partner share mod add's tons of partner NPC's all over the game. CM Partners Mod Basic

Some beast companions are also scatterd about the IC, such as a dog in the marketplace and skeletons in the graveyard. There's several types of goblins that roam around in the waterfront too.

Well...hmmm, I was trying to get a screenshot of the goblin shaman partner in game, but it seems to have gone missing or I havint re-uploaded the proper mod that DOES add the shaman since my last computer repair. Could have sworn CM partner share added the shaman at the waterfront, but it MAY have been better citys, which I havint gotten around to installing back into my Oblivion yet. I'll try that and see if I can show you the shaman itself, but for now this is the one Goblin partner added in CM partners that was around for a photo.

A Goblin Partner

Lol I think that's better cities - I have been using CM for quite a while and never noticed him until I installed better cities

Is he a compagnion? I never noticed that ;/

Skin robe is taking longer than I thought O.-

Right now I'm on 2 hours

Lol

But it's gonna be good ^^

Lol I think that's better cities - I have been using CM for quite a while and never noticed him until I installed better cities

Is he a compagnion? I never noticed that ;/

Skin robe is taking longer than I thought O.-

Right now I'm on 2 hours

Lol

But it's gonna be good ^^

Im working on re-installing better cities to see if it added the extra goblins to the waterfront. And yep, the goblin in CM partners is, indeed. a companion. You just recruit creature companions slightly different than normal humanoid companions. For instance, if I wanted the goblin in my screenshot as a companion I would have to enter sneak mode and then press space at the goblin to get the window that asks him to join me.