Tira's Ring Blade

Anniria

Great news! My Oblivion works great now! Bad news! I have to reinstall all my mods again, lol, but hey now I can have a clean start. Though it kidna sucks that I have to start over on a few of the quests I have.

Thats always a lame thing to go through. I'v had to reinstall and recover all my mods and characters 3 times over the years. Each time browsing through almost every single mod list here on Nexus. Even back when older mods hadint been cleaned out and there was 3 times as many mods.

Lucky for me though, I'v always enjoyed browsing the mods on Nexus. I find something new and worthwhile to enjoy every time. But after this 3rd recovery, i'v started saving all the mods I use onto an external hard drive. I aint loosing any more mods. >.< This was mainly brought on because in the last restore...i'v lost some exclusive mods i'll likely never get again.

On a completely unrelated note, Anniria, you obviously like the mad and completely insane type of characters. So, have you heard of Kefka? :ninja:

Don't mention it, it was an interesting project- hopefully someone will be able to add animations for it. I've included the mesh files in Maya BInary, .nif, and .obj; the texture files in .dds and one of the original Photoshop files, but I can provide just about any other kind as well if someone needs them.