Its Thors birthday

Thor.

Happy Birthday Dude!!!!!!

Haha, thor is pretty awesome, I used to use him as my major god when I play Age of Mythology :D

If you check my profile you would see the origin of my username, lol it was some what a joke at the time.

if you get the reference.

wooot got fraps working again.. strange all of a sudden it just kicked in. Note the lower fps is because i have v.sync enabled.

completely random eyecandy

if you can guess the mods.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....location Imperial City Market District, using either Lamps of Oblivion by LHammonds or Window Lighting Gothic Medieval by Natham. How'd I do? :turned:

Way off, Lots of re-texts and Illuminations within omod, and natural environments. tuns of textures that's for sure, i could list them all if you want, its epic.

all found on the nexus.

imperial sky textures

qarls

atp roads grasses

beaming sun glare

fire and ice moons

Full landscape LOd textures by Boomstik 4096x4096 omod

reflection maps

icvisuals-re textures name IC_Retexture-21566 not by qarls, gives that shiny look, witch think is more realistic.

more coming

funny enough still not finished installing everything, i recently did a fresh install. oh i have bloom enabled as will, cant stand that fake hdr, its horrible.

I knew there had to be some texture mods in there, I just don't have but like one or two for furniture and water I think, so I'm not as familiar with them. It looks amazing though, good combo of mods.

I use bloom lighting too. I think it helps with fps. I get enough stutter as it is with almost 180 mods activated now. I'm on this video making kick right now, so I'm mostly downloading clothes, lol

Happy birthday! Hope Valhallan welcomes you with open arms. Ah Norse mythology, you never disappoint. :biggrin:

lol i wasn't much a fan of the marvel comics like thor, it was some what a joke when stargate came out, note the alien and his name was Thor, there's alot of stargate mods out there,

mythology meets science sort of thing.

oh here's a pick of my female char, i usually play both male and female. Currently playing as female :thumbsup:

She's a beauty Thor! I always play female. Pictures of my character are posted on mod threads and videos all over the file section and my profile, lol I'm sure somebody somewhere is saying, stop already! :happy:

She's a beauty Thor! I always play female. Pictures of my character are posted on mod threads and videos all over the file section and my profile, lol I'm sure somebody somewhere is saying, stop already! :happy:

I'm starting to do that in all video games now if you can become a female, because I just noticed, looking at a female butt, way better! Not to imply that I'm some dog or something, but I'm just saying. :whistling::teehee: