problem with flame of agnon

deathwolf035

hello people.. i hav a small but really irritating problem.. i had the flame of agnon on and by mistake i tried to check out the console and activated TGM .. now in tat instant i became god .. and when i deactivated it the flame became permanent... now when i use bow its a pain cs the flame is blockin my view.... can anyone plz help... if yes please mail the soln to [email protected]..

thanx a lot guys

hello people.. i hav a small but really irritating problem.. i had the flame of agnon on and by mistake i tried to check out the console and activated TGM .. now in tat instant i became god .. and when i deactivated it the flame became permanent... now when i use bow its a pain cs the flame is blockin my view.... can anyone plz help... if yes please mail the soln to [email protected]..

thanx a lot guys

bump

You need to revert to a save prior to using godmode and start over, or you can find a mod to remove the shaders/spell effects. I would reccomend the clean save option. Playing with a cool effect added by a glitch can ruin your saves. you also posted this question on technical support.

You need to revert to a save prior to using godmode and start over, or you can find a mod to remove the shaders/spell effects. I would reccomend the clean save option. Playing with a cool effect added by a glitch can ruin your saves. you also posted this question on technical support.

bump

Uhm hello? Your question was answered, what are you bumping for O.-

• 9 years later...

Not to resurrect an ancient thread, but if the "stuck" effect is the Flame of Agnon, simply return to the Sacellum Arden-Sul in New Sheoth (where the fire effects first became active on the PC) and walk into the big fire pit inside. The visual effects are toggled on and off by entry into the pit, and once on they'll stay on until the PC returns and enters again.

Took me several headshakes and a few web searches to find this one. Ran into the same thing and the constant effects went from interesting to horribly irritating in less than 10 minutes.

Edited by Skyjesterus