Door Teliport Markers

Doc543

I made a house mod and for some reason the orange door markers are sideways. Also for some reason i can't even move them anymore. I cant open the properties because it jut takes me the the linked door. I tried it out and it worked, but it made me look in weird directions which is annoying. Then i tried it out again and it crashed to the Desktop. The room i made works fine and the outside worked but the door Just crashes to the desktop. I think it is the door marker.

Also, how do you move them on the Z axis or Spin on the X or Y axis.

I made a house mod and for some reason the orange door markers are sideways. Also for some reason i can't even move them anymore. I cant open the properties because it jut takes me the the linked door. I tried it out and it worked, but it made me look in weird directions which is annoying. Then i tried it out again and it crashed to the Desktop. The room i made works fine and the outside worked but the door Just crashes to the desktop. I think it is the door marker.

Also, how do you move them on the Z axis or Spin on the X or Y axis.

Make sure the door you are using does not have a script attached. When you select the door marker in the render window, right click to rotate with your cursor over the marker. Alternately, you can hold down either the 'z' or the 'x' or the 'y' , right click and drag to change position.

It is also a good idea to have snap to grid and snap to angle selected when positioning markers.

To move a selected reference vertically, hold down 'z' and left click- drag up or down.