Suggestion for a new outfit! ^_^

Birrii

I like this concept but since it's from a game it's copyright protected and can't be released so you'll only get just another private mod. One more thing, is Robert's female body really better than HGEC? I think HGEC is the most common one at least.

I like this concept but since it's from a game it's copyright protected and can't be released so you'll only get just another private mod. One more thing, is Robert's female body really better than HGEC? I think HGEC is the most common one at least.

if you look at the site, you can see a lot of mods are inspired from video game.

Inspired

not ripped.

Like a drawer can't have problem to make a fanart, if i make a mod with an armors similar to the armor in a specific game, it's only a fanart as a mod. we don't sell anything here.

anyway, here's the first pic of the clothes. for the moment, the textures are simple, i have to work on them.

there's minor cliping to solve, and maybe some details i forgot, if you see one( or more)

edit: Moire, the most common doesn't mean the best.

if you look at the site, you can see a lot of mods are inspired from video game.

Inspired

not ripped.

Like a drawer can't have problem to make a fanart, if i make a mod with an armors similar to the armor in a specific game, it's only a fanart as a mod. we don't sell anything here.

anyway, here's the first pic of the clothes. for the moment, the textures are simple, i have to work on them.

there's minor cliping to solve, and maybe some details i forgot, if you see one( or more)

edit: Moire, the most common doesn't mean the best.

Wow, as your first attempt, I can only show you this:

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/PinkuTutu/Naruto/GaisNiceGuyPose.jpg

GOOD JOB! ^_^