Lineage 2 dark-elf skin style

luska233

Hi people :)

I am new in the forum, so if i posted in the wrong area, sorry me :)

I whana know if there a skin color type for dark-elf like lineage 2 dark-elfs.

A dark-grey color, like this image:

http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/game_art/lineage_2/dark_elf_2%284405x6046%29.jpg

Thank you :D

I don't think there is - I could do this for you but I won't be available from now until tomorrow 15:00. And I need to know what body types you are using (both male and female - I'll probably never do a female only request)

• 1 year later...

I'm sorry but I think it was you who misunderstood Sersay. It wasn't a suggestion to mods for Lineage II but to the many Lineage II Elves race mods made for Oblivion, like this one:

Elves of Lineage II

And it's only one of many.

There's also this, Lineage II like Darkelves and Drow, taking care of Dark Elves specifically, but it's not telling which female bodies it supports, if any.

A search in the Oblivion mod downloads for either "lineage 2" or "lineage ii" yields a lot of these results. I think this is what Sersay was pointing you to. I apologize, if it wasn't.

None of them "replace" the Dunmer race though, if it's that what you're searching for. :ermm:

edit: Must've been pretty low on blood sugar when writing my answer. Didn't realize the "massive" distance between post dates! It's the second time I got fooled by a resurrected thread these days. Apologies for supporting necromancy.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon