Hiyas

Aranox

Hello folks ,

After some work for school im back to getting some more DAO modding

I have 2 questions for this community :

1: Are there some people who would want to make a little team with me ( a 5-6 man team would be preferable )

Im willing to spend alot of free time on this , since this is what I would love to study for later on my school career

( on a sidenote: im 18 and will be studying game design at high school and (will try) to get my bachelor degree at that )

PM me if youre willing to put some time into this ( we will come up with some idea's lateron , when we get a team ( this doesnt mean I dont have any idea's , I just want a team first because it wont work on my own )

Ill be perfectly honest with you guys , my scripting skills are ... well ... I dont have scripting skills , neither do I have moddeling skills , I am however , very eager to learn :)

2: this is more of a sidenote , but does anyone know some good tutorial for making my own cutscenes ? so I can atleast start with something

Thank you guys , please , do not forget to PM me if your interested , anyone can join , even the newest noob of noobs :p

PS: im also willing to work in an already existing team if they would want to teach me some stuff , please , do ask me , as long as I have something to do with modding DAO :p

PPS: My english might not be "wonderfull" but I try my best at it :)

since it appears justice has been served on this thread - i just wanted to derail it briefly and show some appreciation in regards to your contributions Firinn

it's not easy to set time aside from your regular crafts to contribute something that only benefits others with no personal reward except for karma and the numerous people it helps jump start

that is all i wanted to say, carry on friends :]