wooden house model for RTS

arcoolka

Are you back to working on RTS? Last time I heard it was just Vanwinkle working on it. Either way cool to see your back in it. Can't help with the model, but can I suggest you get the model from Oblivion and mess with it in Blender or the Oblivion version of GECK (can't remember the name for it).

Andrew

Are you back to working on RTS? Last time I heard it was just Vanwinkle working on it. Either way cool to see your back in it. Can't help with the model, but can I suggest you get the model from Oblivion and mess with it in Blender or the Oblivion version of GECK (can't remember the name for it).

Andrew

If you take a look at linked pictures I made it already. But we were told (by someone from Bethe$da) we need to swap out the nif for the house.

Andrew

If you take a look at linked pictures I made it already. But we were told (by someone from Bethe$da) we need to swap out the nif for the house.

I see what you mean. Good luck with getting help :smile: