Mod for moving objects

Maniac3020

I have a mod I really like for Fallout 3, it's called Feng Shui, and it allows me to move objects around in 3d, and lock them in place. Is there anything at all like this for Oblivion?

I know you can in the construction set, you will see 4 windows pop up in the CS, one is called cell view and one is called render window. There is a drop down button on top of the cell view window called world space. For instance you can choose interior/imperial dungeon/CG prison entrance door and it will load in the render window. You can now move items in that area of the game by clicking and dragging them around. Be very careful though just exit the construction set if you mess anything up.

Ps you gotta load any of your mods in the construction set first click... file/data/CTADDPOSE ( for example ) set it as active, then click ok. After it loads you will see you have all the interiors ect. hope this helped....

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES_Construction_Set

Type books in the search on TESNexus.I found spells and replacers for the deficient vanilla shelving. I like the bookshelves that are stacked containers and have titles already on the spines. All of the player homes i use are cobl dependant and already include bookshelves that are (usually) collision free.