A few practical improvements

danibw0i

Dunno if this is possible but I'll add it anyway :tongue:

1. Being able to sort the soldiers list by at least "Class" woulda been nice.

2. Being able to "remove" or hide stuff we don't use from the soldier fitting window. I.e lower tier guns etc. (Kinda like they did with aftershock, or was it afterlight(?)

3. In some way add subcategories to the manufacturing and foundry lists as it's a mess. OR being able to hide stuff we won't manufacture anymore or foundry projects we don't need. Subcategories would be best though :smile:

4. The ability to make squad presets one can load in prep for a misson. Maybe 5 (?) And when one load a preset into the squadscreen, some sorta indicator shows if one or more of the soldiers in the current preset is *Fatigued* or *Injured*. Maybe have injured soldiers not show up at all. Just an empty spot saying soldier is injured.

5. 1push hotkey for *Hunker Down*. Currently the hotkey requires a 2nd confirmation hit to enable *Hunker Down*. It's identical to the mouseclick and numberkey and therefore kinda useless. The "Overwatch" hotkey for example only requires a single hit to enable "Overwatch" and if one want the (2nd chance) confirmation requirement then one can just use mouse or numberkeys.

6. For ship names. With the *Rename* option. Can we get the ability to just rename it right there instead of preset names? And not having to manually edit the preset names ourselves.

7. Is there any way to edit how the soundfiles are played in such a way that we can have the option to disable the combat music and only have it play the ambient music?

- These aren't exactly important improvements but woulda been nice and much appreciated :geek:

I've been a huge X-COM fan since #1, my favorite being Terror from the Deep! And I really love the Long War mod. Was so glad when I found out about it, like 5 days ago :blush: U guys really breathed new life into the game with this. I understand how Firaxis cleaned up and simplified the game also to make it somewhat more accessible but this mod adds the things that I felt was missing, compared to old ones and I'm sure there are other/younger players who are new to the game who also appreciates Long War :smile:

Edited by danibw0i