Tools!

GreatLucifer

We all have the vanilla tools; shears, thongs, callipers etc etc.

I also have the mod that allows me to use all farmtools. There's still the repairhammer, before I forget..

Does anybody know where to find more tools? Anything will help..

Thanks in advance

Are you asking for someone to model tools for you, shears, hammers, etc?

Related but maybe OT: As part of my summer modeling mega pack I am working on chimney/fireplace tools like a little pan, pokers, etc. Maybe you would be interested in this?

Oh yes, I would be very interested.

And I'm kind of asking in general; if there's a mod with more tools, someone already has some lying around and not uploaded, willing to make, whatever.

I just feel very limited in my tool-use these days :P lol

Are you asking for someone to model tools for you, shears, hammers, etc?

Related but maybe OT: As part of my summer modeling mega pack I am working on chimney/fireplace tools like a little pan, pokers, etc. Maybe you would be interested in this?

Would you allow me to use this in my file too? (Thread = assistance needed)

It might liven up the kitchen area ^^ (yes, I want to make a kitchen where you can actually prepare dinner)

Any kind... there's so little up to now, I can't imagine there are people out there who have found/made more.... I mean anything really, finding only a hammer, shears, thongs, etc in the ENTIRE WORLD seems to be a bit silly.... How the hell did they (NPCs, whatever) create the entire world with just that..?

Any kind... there's so little up to now, I can't imagine there are people out there who have found/made more.... I mean anything really, finding only a hammer, shears, thongs, etc in the ENTIRE WORLD seems to be a bit silly.... How the hell did they (NPCs, whatever) create the entire world with just that..?

Lol youre not answering my question !

I'd be willing to model things for you but I need specifics !

I think he means tools like saws, nails and so on... things you use to build a house (if you'd create those and allowed me to use them I'd be forever in your debt)

I think he means tools like saws, nails and so on... things you use to build a house (if you'd create those and allowed me to use them I'd be forever in your debt)

lIKE THIS ?

SWEET! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna have ;D

*just thinking that saw would also be too awesome as a weapon*

Dude, you totally rock ^^