Tools!

GreatLucifer

I hope I'm not asking for to much... But I need a tree that can work as an activator, so just a nif, and a lump (that one can be static). I also need some activator logs, and planks, and something to hold the logs into while "sawing" them - if this is too much just say so

I hope I'm not asking for to much... But I need a tree that can work as an activator, so just a nif, and a lump (that one can be static). I also need some activator logs, and planks, and something to hold the logs into while "sawing" them - if this is too much just say so

SO you want a tree lump ? Like the ones that are laying around in the WIlderness ? Logs and planks are easy and sure I ll make something to cut it BTW I was already working on a large two sided saw to cut trees Like this

SO you want a tree lump ? Like the ones that are laying around in the WIlderness ? Logs and planks are easy and sure I ll make something to cut it BTW I was already working on a large two sided saw to cut trees Like this

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

*kisses feet*

U are the god of... blender? 3dmax?

You're doing a great job man, making us all very happy. Thanks for that!

I love the tree saw. Probably won't use it all the same way TodaY will, but still love to decorate my little town...

I'd love to hear where to get them when you're done :)

Lucifer

You're doing a great job man, making us all very happy. Thanks for that!

I love the tree saw. Probably won't use it all the same way TodaY will, but still love to decorate my little town...

I'd love to hear where to get them when you're done :)

Lucifer

I'll let you know ;p