Mods for ending a savegame.

DampNinja117

I am trying to find a mod that is great for when I am done with a character but instead of going into every town killing everyone I want something bigger than that. Like Opening a great oblivon gate at the Imperial city with an army of Daedra and kill everyone or something equally as epic.

Why do you have to kill everyone? Can't you just do one last suitably epic and unique good deed, settle down in your favorite house/village/town, and then make up some random epilogue. ( "And so I lived happily ever after, grew senile, and then died. THE END!")

Seems a bit better than ("And so, I killed everyone.... damn, I'm bored!")

Though I guess if you had the problem of constantly coming back to that old character every time a new quest mod or whatever came out I could see doing that just to make the quest mod unplayable... Then again there are plenty of quest mods and such that don't really use any vanilla characters.

Personally I find that I grow tired of characters/save games shortly after completing Integration, mostly because everything left to do in the game just seems so boring, and generic.