Assistance needed

TodaY

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity I must ask, are there gona be options for OPEN storage in this mod? Such as a chest with an open top that you can simply drop shiny things into and let them pile up?

If you want a female voice sample I suppose I could give it a shot, I dont know if my voice would fit though.

there's about 6 display cases, shelves and other options for decorator assistant (I like to clutter up my homes too ^^)

as for the voice acting, I would really love any help, if you could send me an example through email? I can find a use for pretty much anyone's voice ;p

Well I dont think I have a way of recording it actually. Crap. :pinch:

Out of curiosity I must ask, are there gona be options for OPEN storage in this mod? Such as a chest with an open top that you can simply drop shiny things into and let them pile up?

If you want a female voice sample I suppose I could give it a shot, I dont know if my voice would fit though.

there's about 6 display cases, shelves and other options for decorator assistant (I like to clutter up my homes too ^^)

as for the voice acting, I would really love any help, if you could send me an example through email? I can find a use for pretty much anyone's voice ;p

Well I dont think I have a way of recording it actually. Crap. :pinch:

My friend that I sent in used Audacity, it's completely free, and I also use it to crudely crop parts out of music for my game.

Jeah I do have a name - it's a boring one though

Woodalnd Cabin.

Yeah that's it, told you it was boring

And I'm very happy with voice actors! Yeaahy! ;D

Could you please send me an example of your voice by email (first post)

As for how the mod is going, I need to do like 1 more lightswitch and then the basic interior will be done, LordEsther is helping me write , so it's going kinda great, but I'm a *** ADHD kid that does 10 project at a time so, that's kinda bad from the progress ;p

To make things easier: could everyone add me on msn? That way we can just talk without having to check back on the topic and that stuff ;p

Birrii's voice is totally awesome, thinking about making her a main char ^^

Gosh that means I'm gonna have to write myself... I have a very rich fantasy, but the things I think usually make people, well... scared to death

YaY! :'D

Glad you like it! ^_^

I can also help you with the characters ^^"

Well, if you NEED help though :P

I look forward to the voice acting! :D