Assistance needed

TodaY

This is the first version of Aiisya's (main char) look, she doesn't have a body tex yet, and the normal map isn't done - but Im pretty happy with it

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy348/0xxTodaYxx0/ScreenShot6.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first version of Aiisya's (main char) look, she doesn't have a body tex yet, and the normal map isn't done - but Im pretty happy with it

From the last conversation i had with Today the hair will be a different but once its all come together it'll be quite the companion.

sure ill make a sample when i get home from work tonight,

um anything particular you want me to say?

no, not really ;p *tell me how you're gonna conquer the world* lol.

Aiisya's eyebrows had a makeover, I wasn't happy with the previous ones, so I tried +- 10 others, and these looked the best:

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy348/0xxTodaYxx0/Aiisya.jpg

Acheron, I'd like to keep this hairstyle. I tried a lot of those too (including the moonshadow ones), and this looked the best - sorry ;|

Edit - the body tex is still not done, gonna do that now. Might release her as a custom race - that would be a spoiler ;]

The hairs fine, although to those reading we could use some more dedicated voice actors, we've had trouble getting in touch with some of those who offered to help of late and its slowing the progress a little bit, so if anyones interested feel free to throw your hat into the list.

The hairs fine, although to those reading we could use some more dedicated voice actors, we've had trouble getting in touch with some of those who offered to help of late and its slowing the progress a little bit, so if anyones interested feel free to throw your hat into the list.

Idd... Birrii, if youre reading this, ANSWER O.-

I can do some voice acting, if you like.

Will you have any evil characters in these quests? I like playing villains.

Awesome ^^ Yeah, we got some baddies ;D - can you send an example to my email (on profile - it's the same as msn)