Using Tenpenny Gate in a mod

zealot64zx

Hi! I am trying to use the Tenpenny gate in a mod. I am pulling it out of the geck item list as opposed to copy pasting it from the actual ten penny tower...Thing is though, I cant seem to make it usable by the player and I cannot get console codes to open it either.

Any assistance with this matter would be much appreciated, I dont want to use the crappy wire mesh fences and gates AGAIN.

Try attaching an object script to it that will allow it to be opened and closed. If all that you want is for it to be manually opened and closed by the player then:

scn TenpennyGateCloneScript

Begin OnActivate

activate

End

should work.

If you want it to close automatically again after a time then the script will need to be a bit more complicated. Just make sure that you save your gate as a new, unique renamed item so that you don't overwrite and mess up the original gate.

Try attaching an object script to it that will allow it to be opened and closed. If all that you want is for it to be manually opened and closed by the player then:

scn TenpennyGateCloneScript

Begin OnActivate

activate

End

should work.

If you want it to close automatically again after a time then the script will need to be a bit more complicated. Just make sure that you save your gate as a new, unique renamed item so that you don't overwrite and mess up the original gate.

Sweet thanks